Luxury Love: Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow Palette

April 3, 2017

Luxury Love: Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow Palette

Review: Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow Palette

I've had this palette for a few months now, but I wanted to review it fully because it is just amazing. The Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze and Glow Palette has quickly become my favorite cheek product. I didn't want to use anything else for the entire month of March, so it's safe to say this palette is a must-have for anyone that enjoys bronzer, contouring, and highlighter.

Firstly, this Charlotte Tilbury palette absolutely crushes the packaging game. Whipping out the golden product not only looks luxurious, but it also makes you feel like it's worth a million bucks. The interior packaging is also beautiful - I love how the words ‘sculpt’ and ‘highlight’ are a part of the product itself. The diagonal lines also create a stunning visual effect.

Aside from the beautiful packaging, the product is perfect. It only comes in two different shade options, which I will admit is slightly limiting. However, I find the lighter option works well with my skin tone. Contour/bronzer shades can often be too dark, orange, or harsh - but Charlotte Tilbury knows just how to create the best color. It looks great as a contour shade (used in the hollows of the cheeks to create a more chisled look) or as bronzer all over the face (on the temples, nose, cheeks, and chin).

Moving on to the more important part: the highlighter. I cannot get enough of this twinkly, sparkly shade. I mentioned it my Five Products, Five Minutes: Spring Edition tutorial, and it was also featured in my February Favorites. With spring knocking at the door, we could all use a little extra glow to complement our pastel clothes and floral prints. This highlighter is the best shade to try. It's a light, champagne color with just the right amount of sparkle. If you dab a tiny bit on the tops of your cheekbones it creates a gorgeous, subtle shine - but you can also load up your brush for a glorious sheen.

The final puzzle piece that makes this Charlotte Tilbury palette successful is the lasting power. I apply a standard amount to my face in the mornings and it is miraculously still there when I reevaluate my makeup towards the end of the day. That part is pretty important to me, considering makeup tends to slide off my face when I'm not looking.

This Charlotte Tilbury palette has been a dream come true over the past few months. I would highly recommend splurging on it if you have the means and enjoy a good highlight. It also makes a fantastic gift for a close friend or partner. It may be pricy, but that high price tag seems to be worth it in my opinion.

Follow

Have you tried this palette?

6 comments

  1. I loooooooove this product. It is my go to for my "no makeup" days. I love how you can build it up or just use it as a natural contour and highlight. Plus, that packaging is such luxurious uggghhh. I really want to try more CT products, but when will I ever cave?
    -Francesca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed, I need to try more CT products! They all look incredibly beautiful.

      Delete
  2. Wow! This glow palette looks AMAZING! I think I am definitely going to have to save up for this! :)

    xo, Chloe // http://funinthecloset.com/fishnets-friend-foe/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I seriously love anything by Charlotte Tilbury and that palette is to die for!

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everything about it is so beautiful; I can't stop using it.

      Delete

Copyright © Blush and Fairy Dust
Design by Fearne