The Secret to Beating Under Eye Bags

February 6, 2017

This post has been sponsored by VIIcode. All opinions are my own.

VIIcode O2M Oxygen Eye Mask Review | Blush and Fairy Dust Under Eye Bags, Dark Circles

VIIcode O2M Oxygen Eye Mask Review | Blush and Fairy Dust Under Eye Bags, Dark Circles

A couple of weeks ago I was sent the VIIcode O2M Oxygen Eye Mask to try. I've dealt with both genetic dark circles and insomnia/college life-induced under eye bags my entire life, so I was excited at the opportunity to try a new eye bag reducing treatment. The VIIcode eye mask is different from regular sheet masks in that it is an 8-hour, overnight treatment. It contains a gel-like material, which makes the mask ultra cooling and soothing to puffy or tired eyes. The mask is designed to be applied two or three times a week, and there are 6 sets in each box. It is recommended that you cycle through 18 masks, or three boxes, to finish the treatment.

VIIcode O2M Oxygen Eye Mask Review | Blush and Fairy Dust Under Eye Bags, Dark Circles

VIIcode O2M Oxygen Eye Mask Review | Blush and Fairy Dust Under Eye Bags, Dark Circles

Upon getting ready for bed, removing my makeup, and cleansing my face, I applied the masks under my eyes and was immediately impressed with the consistency and texture. They felt moisturizing on my skin, yet weren't irritating or overly noticeable when I tried to fall asleep. The masks stayed well on my face the entire night - I didn't find one sticking to my forehead or on my arm like I expected to when I woke up.

VIIcode O2M Oxygen Eye Mask Review | Blush and Fairy Dust Under Eye Bags, Dark Circles

VIIcode O2M Oxygen Eye Mask Review | Blush and Fairy Dust Under Eye Bags, Dark Circles

I stumbled into the bathroom and peeled the masks off to find hydrated, less puffy, and overall reduced under eye bags. My dark circles seemed slightly lighter as well. I was happy to find that my under eye concealer applied smoother after using the masks, and I seemed to look more awake throughout the entire day.

I can't say that using these was a complete miracle, and that my dark circles and eye bags have completely disappeared, but the VIIcode masks definitely improved the appearance of my under eye area. I think this is a beneficial investment for anyone that has dry under eyes, wakes up with puffy bags, or wants to treat themselves to a soothing and relaxing product.

Eye bag is a weird phrase.
What is your favorite eye treatment?
Would you try this mask?

6 comments

  1. Ooo! I'm always looking for different eye masks to try out! Never heard of this brand before, it really looks promising and worth the try! :)

    xo, Chloe // http://funinthecloset.com/anniversary-fun-in-the-closet-turns-1/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely great for dehydrated eyes!

      Delete
  2. Hmm I'll have to give this a try - My undereye bags have their own carry-ons these days!
    Thanks for the recommendation! :]

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree, my under eye bags are ridiculous sometimes!

      Delete
  3. I definitely need to give this a try! I have not heard of this brand before but I love discovering new ones! Can't wait to try it!!!

    xo, Felly // http://www.fellybee.com/diy-kylie-cosmetics-paper-clips-free-cut-file/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was really fun trying something new, I'd definitely recommend it :)

      Delete

Copyright © Blush and Fairy Dust
Design by Fearne