Products On Trial

November 28, 2016

Garnier Whole Blends Haircare line, Canon Rebel SL1 camera, Victoria's Secret Lightly Lined bralette

I've had a nice, yet entirely too short Thanksgiving break. While home I managed to grab a few new products to keep up a good well-being/self-care routine once I get back to the hustle and bustle of my normal schedule (+ my final exam schedule!). Before getting into November favorites next week, here are a few new buys that I'm excited to try out.

Garnier Whole Blends Haircare Line
I was browsing the aisles of Walgreens and stumbled upon this line, which I had never seen before. Everything is paraben-free, meaning the formulas contain less harsh chemicals than usual. The branding on these products was adorable, so I had to pick up a few things. The Smoothing Leave-In Conditioner has coconut oil and cocoa butter, which should be great for styling my frizzy hair. The Nourishing Mask is made with avocado and shea butter, so I'm excited to use that when my hair needs a little TLC. Lastly, the Hydrating Shampoo has coconut water and vanilla milk, meaning it will smell delicious and provide moisture for my dry locks.

Bath & Body Works 'Magic in the Air' Ultra Shea Body Cream
My wonderful mother picked this up as a surprise for me, and I've already snuck a couple uses in. It smells absolutely delicious with notes of vanilla, sandalwood, white iris, and pear blossom. In addition to smelling great, the inclusion of shea butter makes this ridiculously moisturizing. This will be great heading into the cold winter months.

Naples Soap Company Lip Balm
In addition to the body cream, my mom picked out a lip balm from a local company in Naples, Florida, where she was spending some time. I'm excited to try this out, especially because my lips have been getting extra dry lately. It smells amazing, which makes me even more interested to see how hydrating it is.

L'Occitane Exfoliating Foot Care
This mini was collecting dust in my parents' bathroom, so I decided to give it a new home. The formula is supposed to begin as an exfoliating scrub, and turn into a paste the longer you rub it into your skin. I hope this will help remove the dead skin that plagues me during winter.

Victoria's Secret Racerback Bralette
I couldn't not take advantage of the 50% off all bralettes deal that Victoria's Secret had during Black Friday. I picked up two of the lightly lined racerbacks, and am hoping that they will be supportive and comfortable, regardless of regular bra size.

Canon EOS Rebel SL1
After months of searching and hoping for a camera, I've finally got my hands on one! I settled on the Canon Rebel SL1, which is the company's smallest SLR camera. I managed to find a great deal that included the body, an 18-55mm lens, a 75-300mm lens, plus a camera bag, all for the same price as the body + one lens normally is. Additionally, I picked up a 50mm f/1.8 lens. So far I'm incredibly happy with the purchase, and cannot wait to learn more.

What products are you trying out this month?

Post a Comment

Copyright © Blush and Fairy Dust
Design by Fearne