10 Free Font Favorites

November 21, 2016

10 Free Handwritten Fonts to Download

Today is a very exciting day, because I have a new blog design! I purchased it from the lovely
Etsy shop Fearne Creative Design, and am so happy with how it turned out. If you are interested in updating the appearance of your blog, look no further than this Etsy shop for clean and beautiful designs.

On a similar note, I have recently found some great free fonts that look gorgeous paired with blog pictures. As I am still up to my knees in midterm work, I thought this would be a perfect, simple post leading into Thanksgiving week. Without further ado, here are 10 great fonts that are free & easily downloadable to a computer.



Wedding Chardonnay // Lilly Belle

Hickory Jack // Magnolia Sky // Laser Metal

Which free font is your favorite? 

Post a Comment

Copyright © Blush and Fairy Dust
Design by Fearne