September Favorites

October 3, 2016

September Favorites: Ban.do planner, Steve Madden shoes, Tarte eyeshadow palette

Rimmel Lipstick in 107
This is a classic blogger fall favorite, but I had forgotten about it for a long time. Until, that is, I needed some extra pizzazz one day and grabbed the first thing I could find - this lipstick. Applying it took me back to the first time I started wearing dark lip colors, and I just knew that I'd be wearing this shade more in the following months. It's the perfect berry, suitable for any skin tone and gorgeous with all other makeup. It lasts pretty long, with slight fading due to eating or drinking, but reapplies very well throughout the day. It's also great if you're trying to start wearing darker colors, but are a bit nervous.

Tartelette In Bloom Palette
I've been extra into matte eyeshadow lately, mostly because it's perfect for a simple day look, but can also be very dramatic for a night out. These shadows are stunning on so many levels. Each shade is gorgeous and leans towards the red side of the color wheel, but doesn't give you a sickly look once applied. In addition, they last all day, even more so when applied with a primer (like the Maybelline Color Tattoos). My favorite part is that the shades blend so well together, allowing me to pile on tons of color without looking patchy.

Crabtree & Evelyn Pear and Pink Magnolia Body Wash
I don't usually buy luxury body wash, but this was part of a birthday gift and I absolutely love it. Aside from being in an adorable bottle that looks nice in your bathroom, the smell is delicious. It's definitely not as sickly-floral/perfume-y than you think it'd be, and is actually the perfect blend of fruit, flowers, and happiness.

Steve Madden Ellias Shoes
With Fall on its way, I needed a pair of shoes to take me through September and some of October (before I rekindle my love affair with black boots). This style has been on my radar for a few years now, and upon finding these I knew they were perfect. I love the unique zippers, yet the still classic black and white. They match with everything, and are especially great when paired with a cropped or rolled-ankle jean. One downfall: these are nearly impossible to break in, and sometimes still give me blisters.

Ban.do Medium 'I am very busy' Agenda (review here)
I know I have already mentioned this a few times, and I know I will never stop. This is the cutest planner I have ever seen, inside and out. It comes with stickers! Anyone who wants their life to be meticulously planned out, but also wants to have a cute aesthetic - don't hesitate to check this out.

What did you love in September?

Post a Comment

Copyright © Blush and Fairy Dust
Design by Fearne