Autumn Jackets & Shoes

October 31, 2016

Camel Coat, Blanket Scarf, Black Booties

Fall is undeniably the best time of year. The trees are gorgeous, pumpkins are everywhere, and best of all, you get to cuddle up in nice jackets, scarves, and boots. This year I've picked three different coat + shoe combos that I absolutely love, and I hope will give you inspiration as well.

Camel Coat, Blanket Scarf, Black Booties

Camel Coat, Blanket Scarf, Black Booties

Camel Coat, Blanket Scarf, Black Booties

I'm wearing:
Camel coat - Old Navy (other options I love from Missguided Topshop)
Black boots - Unfortunately sold out, other great options from Forever 21 & Steve Madden 
Scarf - Dry Goods (more fun options from Sole Society Amazon)

Black Bomber Jacket, Black Jeans, Black Sneakers

Black Bomber Jacket, Black Jeans, Black Sneakers

Black Bomber Jacket, Black Jeans, Black Sneakers

I'm wearing:
Bomber jacket - Sold out, very similar ones from Topshop & Forever 21
Jeans - Paige Denim
Tshirt - Everlane
Shoes - Steve Madden

Army Jacket, Brown Boots, Cozy Sweater

Army Jacket, Brown Boots, Cozy Sweater

Army Jacket, Brown Boots, Cozy Sweater

I'm wearing:
Army jacket - Sold out, other favorites from Dry Goods & Forever 21 
Brown boots - Similar from Bella Vita & Lucky
Sweater - Sold out, similar from Ralph Lauren & H&M 

What's your favorite Autumn jacket?

8 comments

  1. I love your brown coat, so so nice! :)

    Erin || MakeErinOver

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving that scarf in the 1st picture ! so autumnal ! :)

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I agree, it's the perfect pattern for this season.

      Delete
  3. Love all the looks, especially the first one. It's not so cold here in Southern California yet so I haven't been able to wear fall coats. I'm sure that'll change for my trip to Portland, OR next week. :]


    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I visited Portland this summer, and it was an incredible trip! I wrote an entire post about it, if you need any restaurant/activity inspiration. Have a great time!

      Delete
  4. Every autumn / winter I feel like I want to get a new coat, even though I don't need any more. Love your camel one x

    franklyflawless.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm the same way! Getting a new coat is my favorite way to update my seasonal wardrobe.

      Delete

Copyright © Blush and Fairy Dust
Design by Fearne