Spring Accessories Wish List

March 20, 2016

Spring accessories wish list: gold jewelry, pineapple accessories, baseball cap

Spring is on its way, and I couldn't be more excited. I basically wait for this moment for the entire months of January and February. If you're interested in Spring makeup, check out my last post on how to get glowing skin. This post will include accessories all from Spring's Accessory Store, which is an amazing website that works with over 800 brands to sell clothing, shoes, and accessories. Everything from the site is so adorable, and I love everything on this list.
  1. Eighty Nine BGB 014 Watch. I'm so in love with watches with black details, and I think the black face is so cool and unique. Combined with the gold details and the simplicity of the design, this is a real winner in my book. 
  2. American Apparel Skinny Feathered Edge Leather Belt in Mauve. I noticed a fair amount of skinny belts on the spring runways, and I love this particular one because baby pink is one of my favorite shades for details right now. Not only that, but it's also quite close to one of the Pantone colors of the year, Rose Quartz. 
  3. Wren + Glory Branch Halo. Another thing I saw in many runway shows was crown-esque headbands. This one caught my eye immediately, and I thought it would be perfect for wearing the trend without being too flashy. This would also be beautiful for festivals, as that season is coming soon!
  4. Elizabeth and James Neri Kira Drop Earrings. Many runways also showcased dangling earrings, typically hanging down to the shoulders. This is a little too much for me, but I found these earrings that follow the trend in a simpler way. They'd look so beautiful with a messy bun or a simple updo. 
  5. Modern Citizen Tube Necklace. I'm a huge fan of long pendant necklaces that have simple designs or shapes. These are perfect for layering, and this one especially looks great for that purpose. I love it with a plain black tee and jeans.
  6. Khoi Le Pineapple Punch Pouch. If you've ever seen my Pinterest (seriously, check out my inspiration board), you'll know that I'm incredibly obsessed with pineapples. Especially when spring and summer roll around. Upon seeing some crazy graphic bags on the runways, I immediately looked for a few options and completely fell head over heels for this one. It's such a fun addition to any outfit, and it looks like a great size. 
  7. Freyrs Eyewear Luna Round Cat Eye Sunglasses. I always spend more time outside when the weather gets warmer, and I'm a huge fan of cat eye glasses. I don't have anything like these, and the shape and color just look perfect. 
  8. Urban Outfitters Silence + Noise Patchwork Bag. Again with the graphic bags, this one looked incredible for spring, and is a really fun shape and style. I also love the price tag on this one. 
  9. Rebecca Minkoff Sunnies Pouch. Okay, I couldn't resist this adorable, yet slightly unnecessary accessory. It just made me so happy, especially because of my newfound love for light pink. 
  10. Urban Outfitters BDG Washed Canvas Baseball Hat in Coral. If you saw my fall fashion bucketlist, you'd have seen that I had a newfound love for baseball caps. Well, I'm still very into them. This one is perfect because it's got that nice, worn in look, and would pretty much look great with any outfit you pair it with. 
  11. Moon and Lola Ananas Pineapple Necklace. Again with the pineapple. In addition to loving long pendants, I also love short necklaces that have tiny charms on them. Obviously, I need one with a pineapple on it. 
  12. Stella & Bow Madeline Earrings. I guess I'm just a huge fan of tiny, simple jewelry (also check out that Pinterest board), so I couldn't resist these adorable earrings. I love the fact that they're mismatched, because that adds a unique and interesting aspect to any outfit. 
Which accessory is your favorite?
What's on your spring wish list?

Post a Comment

Copyright © Blush and Fairy Dust
Design by Fearne