March Favorites

March 27, 2016


April already?! This is getting a little ridiculous...
March was a good month; I found some great new products and kept up with the ones I've been loving the last few months. I cannot wait for spring to fully bloom (ha, get it?!), and have my shorts ready to be pulled out for the warm weather. Mother Nature, please work with me here.

The new find...Bite Amuse Bouche Lipstick in Honeycomb
I've actually only had this for a few days, but this lipstick is killin' it for me right now. For the past few months, I've been on a journey to find the perfect nude. My skin tone is a bit unusual, and I often find that most nudes don't suit me very well, which is something I've been frustrated with for a long time. Well, my problem has now been solved because of this new release from Bite. And, they have plenty of shades to keep everyone satisfied. Keep your eyes peeled for a full review of this next week.

The unexpected one...Nails Inc Gel Polish in Savoy Place
If you've ever read anything I say about nail polish, it's all about dark shades. I have a thing about navy blue, burgundy, and dark purple. I don't know why. But a few months ago I picked up this shade on a whim and have loved it ever since. It's a light blue with lilac undertones, and lasts longer and is much more glossy than a typical polish. I've unfortunately now realized this color is no longer available, but it's very similar to the shade Primrose Hill.

The rediscovery...Benefit High Beam
I came home for spring break and discovered this in the makeup I didn't bring with me to school. It's a fairly easy liquid highlighter that helps achieve glowing skin for spring, which I talked about a few weeks ago (read that here). I don't think it's got the greatest lasting power on my oily skin, but it doesn't take very long to dab this wherever you need some shine - the bridge of your nose, your cheekbones, the cupid's bow, and on the brow bone.

The oldie but goodie...Too Faced Chocolate Bronzer
I got a sample of this a long time ago, and still have some of it left. All that really needs to be said is that it smells like chocolate. The bronzer itself is great - not orange, blends out easily, lasts all day - but honestly, my favorite part is the scent. I do also love how it comes in three different shades, meaning lots of different skin tones can use it. I have the shade 'chocolate', which is medium to deep.

The empty...First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser
I mentioned this in my winter skincare routine, but sadly I've now finished the bottle. Every time I run out I don't repurchase it, solely because I can't justify spending over $15 on a cleanser. I always end up forgetting how much I love it, and the next time I buy it my skin thanks me for it. It works all year round and does such a great job gently cleansing and removing makeup, all while making your skin soft, smooth, and hydrated. I can't say enough good things about it.

Have you tried any of these?
What was your favorite thing from March?

2 comments

  1. nice
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Too Faced Chocolate Bronzer is on my wish list, for some reason I keep swatching it and then convincing myself that I don't need it but I kind of think I do! X

    | www.noirettediary.com |

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © Blush and Fairy Dust
Design by Fearne