The Force Has Awakened With Covergirl's Star Wars Lipsticks

December 9, 2015

CoverGirl Star Wars Lipstick

I'm a self-professed Star Wars nerd. I've loved the series ever since I was little, so you can only imagine how excited I was when I heard that Covergirl was releasing a Star Wars collection for the new movie. Some of the products are a bit out there for me, because they're based off of "space age" looks, but a few of the lipsticks grabbed my attention. The shade Dark Purple 50 looked particularly gorgeous to me, especially considering my recent want for a deep plum lip color. I also jumped at the chance to have some of the limited edition packaging.

CoverGirl Star Wars Lipstick
Photo: Morgan Winston

CoverGirl Star Wars Lipstick

The color is a dark, blue-toned purple that looks amazing with all sorts of skin tones. It's very pigmented and sticks around for a good few hours, but since it's not completely matte, it doesn't hang around all day. After the few hours, the color fades somewhat to look more pink. It is however, easy to apply and doesn't dry out my lips. I love how it looks paired with some liquid liner and a badass demeanor. It's definitely a bold shade, but it's so much fun to rock, and it's only $7.

Follow

Would you wear this shade?

2 comments

  1. You rock that lippie! You really look amazing with it, I love the shade (plums and purples are my everything for this season) and the fact that it's with the Star Wars logo makes me want to run to US and buy it! Star Wars fan over here too hahaha.
    Amazing post, lovely! I hope you have a great day xx

    Sel♥
    selenaponcestyle.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great on you! I'm not a Star Wars fan but would 100% pick up one of these lippies for the limited edition packaging!!

    Rhenicia | Beauty By Rhenicia

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © Blush and Fairy Dust
Design by Fearne