November Favorites

December 2, 2015

November Favorites | Blush and Fairy Dust

It has once again been way too long since I've posted. I've had horrible writer's block, been at a loss for inspiration, and been way too busy - not to sound like I'm complaining. I truly do miss writing! Anyway, November has flown by (like every other month). It's very overwhelming how fast everything's going. Only one more month until 2016! Can you believe it? It's been an incredible year, and I can't wait to share favorites for all of 2015. But for now, what I've loved throughout November...

The obvious one...Nars One Shocking Moment Palette
I wrote a full post on this after buying it, and I have continued to use and love it during the whole month. It is very, very expensive, but I really do believe that it's worth it. This palette comes with a large bronzer in the shade Laguna, a contour and highlight shade in Paloma, and four blushes. Two shades, Robotic and Blasphemy, are limited edition, and the other two, Luster and Dolce Vita, are permanent shades. The powder is pigmented, but not to the point where you can apply too much. In addition, I love how Nars organized the shades and didn't leave any leftover space.

The rediscovery...Covergirl Supersizer Mascara
This is something I purchased a few months ago and didn't like, but recently pulled out and started to love. I've experienced this before with mascaras, and I think it's because the formula begins to dry out, and for some reason I just like that better. It's kind of weird, I know. But anyway, this mascara creates amazing length and volume and is super black. My favorite part is that it's not hard to remove at the end of the day.

The oldie but goodie...Rimmel Fix & Perfect Primer
I have raved about this product many times before, but stopped using it months ago when I ran out and picked up a more mattifying primer for summer. Now, however, winter is upon us and I'm in need of something hydrating. This isn't the most life-changing product ever, but it's cheap, gives your skin extra moisture, and blurs out minor imperfections. I love how it makes my skin look alive instead of dull and pale.

The new find...Essie Nail Polish in Bahama Mama
I purchased a couple new polishes whilst home for Thanksgiving break, and this was one. It's such a beautiful reddish purple that's perfect for fall and winter. I especially love it because dark nail shades are my favorite no matter the season, and this is dark and opaque in one coat.

Follow

What have you loved this November?

3 comments

  1. Nice picks Cassie! Love Essie Bahama Mama

    lana-sultana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The NARS palette is amazing! Wish I could get my hands on it.

    Amelia Rose | Beauty and Lifestyle Blogger

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Steven Klein palette is so amazing, you're definitely lucky to have that!:D

    - www.veebzboo.com
    - www.youtube.com/veebzboo - FASHION HAUL

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © Blush and Fairy Dust
Design by Fearne