Fall Fashion Bucketlist

October 25, 2015

Yes, I am one of those crazy white girls who's obsessed with fall (in case you haven't noticed from my Fall 2015 Bucketlist and Fall Beauty Bucketlist). But in my defense, fall is literally the best. I love wearing denim, cardigans, boots, beanies, and flannels. The trees all look so beautiful with their changing leaves, and I know spring is the season of rebirth, but fall reminds me of fresh starts and new opportunities. After all, F Scott Fitzgerald said it best in The Great Gatsby: "Life starts all over again when it gets crisp in the fall". Alright. Enough being cheesy. Here are my ideas for fall outfits.







This is a men's tshirt and I am so in love with it. It's just the right amount of baggy and comfy, and I can roll the sleeves up if I'm not wearing anything over it. Plus, as you'll see, I'm really into tying shirts up at the moment, and it's the perfect length to do so. Btw, my lipstick is a mix of Rimmel 107, Mac Heroine, and Revlon Red Velvet.
Tshirt - Urban Outfitters
Button Down - Aritzia 
Jeans - American Eagle
Black Ankle Boots - Nordstrom BP




Like I said, I'm obsessed with tying up shirts as of late. I just love how it adds a slight bit of interest to a plain tee. Anyhow, this is my go-to for class when I don't feel like trying that hard, but I have enough energy to at least put some effort in.
Purple Cardigan - Nordstrom, similar hereherehere
Gray Tshirt - Dry Goods, similar hereherehere
Jeans - Hollister
Gray Socks - H&M, similar here, here, here
Rain boots - DSW
Backpack - Herschel








This last outfit is for when I really just don't care. It's all about the comfy. I usually save this for when I've only gotten a few hours of sleep and my hair is greasy. I've also been really into baseball caps lately! They're a cool addition to a regular outfit and add a sporty aspect, which is pretty different for me. 
Flannel - Dry Goods, similar here, here, here
Shirt - Forever 21, similar here, here
Sweatpants - Gap
Shoes - Birkenstocks

P.S. check out @morgan.winston on Instagram for more incredible photos!

What are you wearing this fall?

3 comments

  1. I love your style! All three outfits are so beautiful on you x

    sisterblend.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also obsessed with Autumn (I live in London) :)
    Love the red hat and plaid combo.

    Love, Ashleigh
    www.quintessentiallyme.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lipsticks looks good on you, I love the dark berry and red color! My favourite is your last outfit, very comfy yet looks chic. :)


     Miriam ♥ A whole lot of serendipity

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © Blush and Fairy Dust
Design by Fearne