I do love a good bucketlist. My life is a little different now that I'm at college, but I still have plenty of fun things I want to do this fall season. However, I'm still mourning over the fact that I can't burn candles in my dorm room.
- Football Games. College football games are so exciting and fun, especially when the weather turns cold. I can't wait to bundle up in my spirit gear and cheer on the team.
- Beanies. I LOVE beanies. They're such a cute addition to any fall or winter outfit, plus they can hide your greasy hair. I've pretty much been waiting all summer to wear them again.
- Moisturize. Ha. I suck at putting on lotion. Before it gets to the point where my skin is super dry in the winter, I'm going to get into the habit of moisturizing every night (or at least try).
- Apple Donuts. Now that I'm away from home, I don't get to have some of the food that's popular where I live. I grew up having one particular type of apple cinnamon donuts in the fall, and if my parents don't bring me any when they visit, I'm going to be a little disappointed.
- Baskin Robbins Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream. So random, so good. This is the perfect seasonal ice cream, and I need it in my life. Right now.
- Walk outside more. I'm already achieving this solely because I have to walk outside to get places on campus, but I really want to appreciate the outdoors more. Fall is such a beautiful time and I can't wait to see all the trees start to change.
- Keep eating fruit. College eating is weird. And I always find it difficult to eat fruit in the fall and winter, because my favorite types aren't in season. But, as fruit is incredibly healthy, I must keep eating it. No excuses.
- Boots. Best of all, I'm so freakin' excited to start wearing boots again. I have a bit of an obsession, and I've tallied up that I have 6 different pairs of black boots. I don't know.
What's on your fall bucketlist?