Fall 2015 Bucketlist

September 17, 2015


I do love a good bucketlist. My life is a little different now that I'm at college, but I still have plenty of fun things I want to do this fall season. However, I'm still mourning over the fact that I can't burn candles in my dorm room.
  1. Football Games. College football games are so exciting and fun, especially when the weather turns cold. I can't wait to bundle up in my spirit gear and cheer on the team.
  2. Beanies. I LOVE beanies. They're such a cute addition to any fall or winter outfit, plus they can hide your greasy hair. I've pretty much been waiting all summer to wear them again.
  3. Moisturize. Ha. I suck at putting on lotion. Before it gets to the point where my skin is super dry in the winter, I'm going to get into the habit of moisturizing every night (or at least try). 
  4. Apple Donuts. Now that I'm away from home, I don't get to have some of the food that's popular where I live. I grew up having one particular type of apple cinnamon donuts in the fall, and if my parents don't bring me any when they visit, I'm going to be a little disappointed. 
  5. Baskin Robbins Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream. So random, so good. This is the perfect seasonal ice cream, and I need it in my life. Right now. 
  6. Walk outside more. I'm already achieving this solely because I have to walk outside to get places on campus, but I really want to appreciate the outdoors more. Fall is such a beautiful time and I can't wait to see all the trees start to change.
  7. Keep eating fruit. College eating is weird. And I always find it difficult to eat fruit in the fall and winter, because my favorite types aren't in season. But, as fruit is incredibly healthy, I must keep eating it. No excuses. 
  8. Boots. Best of all, I'm so freakin' excited to start wearing boots again. I have a bit of an obsession, and I've tallied up that I have 6 different pairs of black boots. I don't know. 
What's on your fall bucketlist? 

6 comments

  1. Such a nice little post - apple donuts are my favourite they remind me of autumn time too!

    Lucy | www.foreverseptemberr.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love fall! I also want to spend more time outside and take a walk (:
    Nati xx
    www.simplyartdicted.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this. I've never tried this ice cream before, it sounds great xx

    franklyflawless.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love fall pics like this one! That ice cream sounds like a dream to my ears hahaha. I would love wearing beanies and cozy scarves.
    Have an amazing day xx

    selenaponcestyle.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pumpkin pie ice cream? That sounds lovely, I love anything with pumpkin :)

    www.elabellaworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great list! It's good to know that I'm not the only one hiding greasy hair with a beanie! :)
    Urban Obsessions // Vegan Food, Beauty & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © Blush and Fairy Dust
Design by Fearne