Everyone's Obsessed With: Becca x Jaclyn Hill Highlighter

September 9, 2015

Becca Champagne Pop Highlighter

If you haven't heard that beauty guru Jaclyn Hill released a highlighter in collaboration with Becca and it's incredibly stunning and everyone's dying over it, you've probably been living under a rock. Basically, Jaclyn does beautiful tutorials complete with amazing contouring and highlighting. If you're ever looking for super glam inspiration, seriously, go watch her videos.

Becca Champagne Pop Highlighter

So, it's no surprise that she released a limited edition highlighter with Becca as part of their pressed highlighter collection. It's exclusive to Sephora, and literally impossible to find. I went to so many stores throughout a couple weeks and finally saw a whole display of them in the Sephora in Block 37. I think I did a little jump for joy/happy dance sequence when I found it.

The shade, 'Champagne Pop', is definitely just as beautiful as everyone says it is. It's warm and golden with peach undertones, and I find that it especially suits my olive-toned skin. In saying that, I think this could be a universally flattering shade because it's not overly warm and adds a natural, sunny glow. The cool thing is that you can apply the tiniest bit to the tops of your cheekbones and have a subtle glow, or you can add more for a glamorous night look. And this is great for a night out, because it really lasts.

The powder is very finely milled and buttery, and because of that it's soft and breaks easily. Guard this with your life! Jokes. But do be careful. At $38, this isn't your best bargain (although it is worth it), and the limited edition aspect makes it tricky to find another one. If you can find it, do yourself a favor and buy it. I mean, just look at how gorgeous that swatch is.

Follow

Did you manage to get your hands on this special Becca product?

8 comments

  1. I haven't managed to get this but it looks absolutely stunning! I am definitely on a mission to find a dupe for it haha :)
    You have a lovely blog, I'm a new follower! x

    alexandraabeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's quite a beautiful highlighter!

    I've heard so much about this lately, with everyone on Youtube saying it's so hard to find, but I've never quite watched Jaclyn Hill's videos. Just a bit here and there, but I'm curious to check out her contour and highlight tips now you mention it.

    I need some Becca in my life though! I used to be terrified of highlighter and now I can't get enough of it.

    Shanelle || What Would Grace Kelly Say?

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks insanely gorgeous, ah I wish I had this in my life!
    Becky Shannon xx - Life-by-Becky

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks gorgeous! Everyone is talking about it, it makes me want to buy it more :)

    www.elabellaworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I almost got this then thought..... I have four other highlighters so I don't need it, as beautiful as it is! Took a lot of self restraint, believe me! lol

    Samantha Series | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whenever I see someone talking about having it I'm so jelous! Here in Spain it's impossible to get, it's nowhere -.-. It's still really beautiful, hopefully they do it permanent and ship it worldwide.
    Have a good day! xx

    selenaponcestyle.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I wish this wasn't limited edition and so hard to get hold of, I'm a highlighter addict and this just looks lovely, exactly the sort of colour I would go for. x

    franklyflawless.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. my friend put this on me and i was obsessed, definitely plan to get my own!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © Blush and Fairy Dust
Design by Fearne