Eighteen

April 28, 2015


So...I turned 18 this past Thursday. Gulp. Although I have very mixed feelings about this age, I was still able to enjoy the day. I was very, very lucky to receive some generous gifts and am so thankful for the amazing people in my life. Without further ado, here's what I got...

Urban Outfitters Hanging Photo Clips, can't wait to hang these in my dorm room!
Urban Outfitters Jasmine + Acai Candle
Paddywax Lavender + Thyme Candle, soy candles supposedly burn cleaner.
Itunes Gift Card, 'nuff said.
Josie Maran Argan Oil, I've already started using this and it feels amazing on the skin.
Milani Nail Polish
Origins GinZing Eye Cream
Scunci Hair Chalk, I miss my purple hair! Hopefully this will help.
Sephora Triple Action Cleansing Water, looks like I'm cheating on my beloved Simple cleansing water.
Fresh Sugar Face Polish 
Spicy Aztec (cayenne, cinnamon, and pumpkin seeds) & Dark Quinoa Chocolates
Just Between Friends Earrings
Whole Foods Bath Bomb, Bath Salts, Lip Balm, & Hair Mask
Francesca's gift card

In addition to this, my parents took me out for an amazing dinner at a restaurant called Libertad. It's in Skokie, which is a Chicago suburb, and I really recommend it if you're in the area. It's a tapas restaurant, so all the dishes are small and mainly meant to share. It had an awesome city vibe to it, even though it was in a suburb. The dishes were all incredible, from the presentation to the taste. If you do get the chance to go, try the hummus & salmon. Both were beyond delicious.

What do you like to do for your birthday?

4 comments

  1. Happy 18th Birthday, must of been so exciting for you! Next big one 21!!! I had a big party last year for mine, but sometimes it's just nice to spend it with the family!

    Meme xx

    New post:
    'The Book Mouse Suggest: A New Blogging Venture'
    http://thedayinthelifeofmexoxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES, the sephora cleansing water is amazing. Congrats on turning 18 babe! It is an amazing time. I remember I was in college when I turned 18 and immediately got a tattoo. Don't listen to anything I say though, I'm a quite tattooed and probably a sour influence >.<

    Batty4Beauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! You were very lucky, hope you had a lovely day! :)
    https://cherieedle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday! Looks like you had a great one!

    - Elodie x
    www.elle-yeah.com

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © Blush and Fairy Dust
Design by Fearne