Tune Tuesday #7

March 10, 2015


Today I've got a song that I basically have not been able to stop listening to since I heard it on my local alternative radio station, 101WKQX. It's called 'My Type' and it's by a group that goes by 'Saint Motel'. 


I don't know why, and this probably won't make any sense, but this song reminds me of an indie-ish version of Uptown Funk. Just puttin' that out there. The song has a really catchy beat that I've been playing in my head for the past 5 days, and every time I hear it I just want to get up and dance. It's also pretty great to work out to, mainly because it's got that "get up and move" factor. 

Hope you liked it! What have you been listening to lately?

5 comments

  1. such a catchy song :)

    maireem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad I found this post, it really lifted my mood this morning, thank you. :) You should listen to Orla Gartland's latest EP (Lonely People) which has a funk influence.

    Cup of Tea and a Pen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be sure to! Thanks for the suggestion :)

      Delete
  3. Great tune! Do you have a Spotify?

    If you'd like a bit of a laugh have a look at my post on the 16 things all bloggers do - hint, banana bread is involved! x
    The perks of being a hipster- 16 things all bloggers know!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this song! Thanks for the reminder to add it to some current playlists again :)

    Erin | Erin and Katherine Talk Beauty

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © Blush and Fairy Dust
Design by Fearne