Spring 2015 Bucketlist

March 22, 2015


As I pretty much do every season, I thought I'd list out some of the things I'm looking forward to doing this spring. It's one of my favorite seasons, not only because my birthday's in April, but because it's the first glance of warmer weather and blue skies.



  1. Drink more water. This is a bit general/doesn't solely apply to spring, but I feel like I've been slacking on my water intake recently and that needs to change, considering drinking water is the best thing you can do for yourself. 
  2. Start painting my nails again. I've been going through a rut where the laziness has overtaken and I've stopped wearing nail polish. It's a step that really helps me to feel put-together, so I need to start doing that again. Essie's Fashion Playground is #1 on the list.
  3. Try more healthy recipes. I find it so fun to research different healthy ingredients and recipes and try them out, so it's something that I want to do more of. Check out my 3 favorite healthy breakfasts if you're interested!
  4. Find skincare products that work for me. If you read my post about Simple's Cleansing Water then you'll know that it really changed my skin for the better. This made me think about the rest of my skincare routine and how I could revamp it.
  5. Restyle my hair. A couple weeks ago I bit the bullet and cut my hair. This meant saying goodbye to my purple ends but saying hello to a new me with healthier locks. I now have it a little bit longer than shoulder-length, which is still long, but short for me. As much as I love it, I do have to find a new way to style it/new products to use, and I intend to do that this spring.
What are you looking forward to for spring? 

1 comment

  1. This is a great list Cassie! Would love to see some pics of your new haircut, i've been thinking about cutting mine as well :) xo
    Lana
    lana-sultana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © Blush and Fairy Dust
Design by Fearne