Tune Tuesday #6

February 24, 2015


So I decided to switch up my tune posts to every other Tuesday, which I think will be a lot better. This week I've got a song from one of my favorite bands, Walk the Moon. 
This is from their most recent album, Talking is Hard, and it's called Sidekick. It's one of my favorites from the new album because it's such a fun song to dance and sing to (as well as the rest of their songs).

I find that even if I'm having a bad day, listening to this can really put a smile on my face and lift my mood a little bit. The beat is so fun and I can't stop listening at home, in the car, at school -- everywhere. 

Hope this helped if you're having a bit of a down day!
What's your favorite uplifting song?

3 comments

  1. Don't think I have just one pick-me-up song -- but I've really been listening to alot of Haim lately :)

    Erin | Erin and Katherine Talk Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very catchy. I love songs & artists who can totally alter your mood (this can be good or bad but the effect is interesting nonetheless).

    :] // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really catchy song! I've never heard of the band before but I'll definitely be checking them out. I've just posted about my favourite band at the moment which is The Weekend Riot :) great post! Xo
    Lana
    Lana-sultana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © Blush and Fairy Dust
Design by Fearne