Tune Tuesday

January 13, 2015


Since music is such a big part of my life, I wanted to start a routine-type thing where I briefly discuss a song I've been really into lately. I went for the name 'Tune Tuesday' because I thought it was clever and witty, but now that I'm thinking about it it seems kind of nerdy. Too bad.
So recently I've been very into a song called 'Running Back To You' by a group called 'For the Foxes'. I found this on Pandora radio while listening to the Bastille station back in December, and I haven't been able to stop listening.

If you've never heard this song and like Bastille's type of music, I'd definitely give it a listen! I found that I really connected with it and that the lyrics spoke to me.

And if you didn't like it or didn't think it would be your style of music, check back next week for a different recommendation. I just love hearing what other people are listening to, so I thought it would be fun to share some of my suggestions. Anyways..hope you have a great rest of your Tuesday!

9 comments

  1. Will definitely have to check Running Back To You out as I love Bastille!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really like this! Have you been listening to Hozier? Absolutely been loving them recently. Really good idea to do this weekly :)

    Holly xx
    www.hollysbeautybox.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have to agree with Holly, I love Hozier. Lately I've also been listening to Milky Chance and Santigold.

    Erin | Erin and Katherine Talk Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  4. will have to give this a list!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. there's a £60 skincare giveaway on my blog here, if you fancy joining!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blog (: Awesome post!

    http://withlovefromnicole.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. i like the song.. nice blog.. i am following you, please follow back. http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is the song I have been looking for<3 thank you hehe xx

    http://pinkgrandex.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love Bastille, thanks for sharing a new song x
    Stefanie | Casualllyawkward | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © Blush and Fairy Dust
Design by Fearne