Tune Tuesday #3

January 27, 2015


A couple weeks ago I discovered an awesome band called 'Catfish and the Bottlemen' and ever since then I've been binge listening to their album 'The Balcony'. Today's song comes from that album and it's called 'Cocoon'.

The video is a little different, but still cool, and I just really love the lyrics. I think it's safe to say I've blasted this on my drive to school every morning this week and last week.  

This whole album has really been helping me out lately because I have one semester left of high school and I'm just so ready to move on at this point, but finding awesome music like this can make the pain recede slightly. I hope this helped you if you're having any trouble in your life.

1 comment

  1. lovely blog post had a great read :)

    love your blog :)

    new post --> http://myroutinesjade.blogspot.co.uk/ would love to see a comment


    have a nice day

    Jade

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © Blush and Fairy Dust
Design by Fearne