The 2014 Jar

December 29, 2014

Yearly Inspiration Project: A Happiness Jar

Throughout 2014 I kept a jar in which I collected movie tickets, concert tickets, train tickets, and wrote down events that I enjoyed/things that made me happy. I did this for 2013 too, and once the year was close to ending I opened the jar and read everything. It's an amazing way to reflect on the past year and realize how many good things have happened. I absolutely love doing this and although it's a bit of a cheesy pinterest-y thing, it's completely worth trying.

Yearly Inspiration Project: A Happiness Jar

Would you try this? Let me know!

5 comments

  1. omg cute. I'm a paper hoarder myself so I love these kinds of things!

    Batty4Beauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I will definitely try this for 2015 xx

    thelilymint.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great idea ! :)


    www.Shannenandco.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a really good idea. My sister could even do that with her baby as she grows. Great idea!!

    http://allthingsmelissad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this is cute and a great idea! I don't think it's cheesy at all, because I think we as human beings often dwell more on the negative than the positive, so this is a good reminder!
    Katie
    http://katiavagyok.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © Blush and Fairy Dust
Design by Fearne