November Favorites

December 1, 2014


I can't believe it's already December! This year has gone so quickly. But I'm excited for this last month, I can tell it's going to be a good one. Backtracking to November, here's what I loved...

My first favorite was the Lorac Pro Palette 2 (full review here).

This palette is phenomenal. It's got 16 gorgeous shades, all incredibly unique and highly pigmented. Each one is so buttery and blends so nicely, plus they have great lasting power. I can't get enough of this!

Another few favorites are the lip colors I used in my "How To: Look Like Kylie Jenner" post. I used the Revlon Lip Butter in Pink Truffle, the Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick in 08, and the Rimmel Lip Liner in East End Snob.


The Revlon Lip Butters are probably my favorite lip product. I own so many, and I've talked about them so many different times. They're hydrating, smooth, pigmented, last well, and come in so many gorgeous colors.


This lipstick is one of the first matte lip colors that I've really enjoyed. Normally I find them so drying, but this one doesn't feel that way at all. It's got great pigmentation and lasting power, plus it doesn't bunch up on the lips like some other matte shades, it stays smooth. 

Bottom to top: Lip Butter, Lipstick, Lip Liner
I'm in love with the shades of these. They create the perfect "my lips but better" color, which I've been searching for forever. Either the lip butter or the lipstick layered over the lip liner is such a perfect combination because the liner helps them to last longer and adds to the color.

This might be kind of a weird favorite..but it's my hair color. I recently dyed it a different color, and I'm in love with how it turned out. Check out more details here


And, of course, it's not a complete month for me without listening to some new music. I've been loving blink-182's Take Off Your Pants and Jacket, Tswfit's 1989, Walk the Moon's self titled album, and One Direction's Four (no shame). Also, honorable mention goes out to both the 1975 and Bob Dylan because I saw both of them in concert and the experiences were beyond what words could describe. 

Finally, November's quote was:
"Live the full life of the mind, exhilarated by new ideas, intoxicated by the romance of the unusual". 
-Ernest Hemingway

Thanks for reading! What were some of your favorites this month?
Cassie 

5 comments

  1. I am in love with the Revlon lip Butters! dont even know how much I have, they are just everything you want from a lipstick and insanely cheap!
    I love the umbre in your hair :)

    www.RainyAllie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there!!!

    lovely blog post

    your blog is amazing !! I just love it

    good job

    would mean a lot to see you over on my blog post ! http://myroutinesjade.blogspot.co.uk/

    have a nice day

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish the Lorac palettes were easier to get hold of in the UK - I really want one!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © Blush and Fairy Dust
Design by Fearne