New Hair, New Me

November 27, 2014


Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you're all having a wonderful day.

So, I guess the title is a little bit of an exaggeration -- I didn't really change that much, but nevertheless I wanted to show what I did.
I used to have ombre purple hair (I guess you could call it that), but recently I felt like I wanted to change it up and do something a little different. So I went for a red dye, the Ion Color Brilliance Brights in Red to be specific (I used to use 'Purple').

I tried my best to wash out all the color prior to putting in the red, but as much as a lathered, rinsed, and repeated, my hair had a purple-ish stain left on it. This is a new problem that I've encountered since writing my What No One Told You About Dyeing Your Hair An Unnatural Color post, so I'm thinking about writing a part 2. But enough about that for now, here's the color that I got. I'm not gonna lie, I'm kinda loving it...




And of course I had to include one picture where I look awkward, because there's always a lot of those. Anyways, my dress is from American Eagle and my shoes are from DSW.

I hope you all have a great turkey day (if you celebrate it) and eat as much as you possibly can!

Thanks for reading! What do you think of the new color?

8 comments

  1. Oh wow! You're hair is stunning!
    Lovely blog :)
    Ellie,xx
    Elephant stories and more

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looks lovely Cassie! You're so brave dying it yourself haha x
    - lana (lana-sultana.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi there!

    what a lovely blog post !

    great blog you have here keep up the good work :)

    would be great to see you over on my blog http://myroutinesjade.blogspot.co.uk/

    Jade xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the hair! :) You'll have to let us know how you maintain that gorgeous color!

    xx Alyson
    The Beauty Vanity

    ReplyDelete
  5. First I love your new hair, gorgeous!
    And I just nominated you for a Liebster award on my blog.
    Here's the post. http://arnellavanilla.com/?p=470

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your hair colour, so pretty! Definitely hair inspiration for the future :)
    The Caramel Cat

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © Blush and Fairy Dust
Design by Fearne