Review: Nars Audacious Lipstick

October 19, 2014


I hope everyone's having a good start to their autumn! I recently went on the hunt for a few more fall-toned lipsticks, and one I went for was the new Nars Audacious Lipsticks. The shade I got was Audrey, which is described as a "red current" color.
Okay, I basically have nothing bad to say about this product. Everything about it is gorgeous, from the color to the finish to the feel. For starters, the packaging is amazing. I know it's a bit materialistic for me to be dying over packaging, but it's so sleek and the cap is magnetic! Everything down to the "NARS" engraved on the side of the lipstick is perfect.


Aside from the packaging, the product is phenomenal. It's so pigmented and the color is rich and gorgeous. The best part, in my opinion, is that it lasts for hours and hours on end (I had a full dinner wearing this lipstick and it didn't move) yet it never feels drying. Unfortunately this is a bit pricey, coming in at $32. However, although I do believe you can get some really amazing products for low prices, you do have to pay a price for luxurious products like this. 


All in all I think these are amazing lipsticks and definitely worth the expensive price tag. I might treat myself to another one soon...

(This is the lipstick I was wearing in my fall fashion edit).

Thanks for reading! Would you try this?

3 comments

  1. I have a feeling Rimmel Lasting Finish Matte in 107 would be a close dupe for this, and it's only about $10 (in Australia) :) Lovely post x

    - Lana (lana-sultana.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colour :) great blog, I have followed you with Bloglovin and GFC, if you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © Blush and Fairy Dust
Design by Fearne