Fashion: The Fall Edit

October 12, 2014


I absolutely love fall fashion because I love layering. So far I've been into flannels (as I mentioned in my fall bucketlist), skater skirts, and boots with tights and socks. Warning: there's a lot of pictures. I just couldn't choose between some because I loved the fall scenery!

Flannels

Black & White- H&M, similar hereherehere





Green- Macy's, similar hereherehere




Red & Blue- Forever 21, similar hereherehere




Pink & Blue- Target, similar hereherehere



Flannels look great with anything. I love wearing them over tanks and tshirts as a way to transition summer clothes into fall, and they also look great just buttoned up with jeans or leggings. Another fun thing to do is to wear a flannel underneath a plain sweater and have the collar poking out of the neckline.

Skater Skirts

Black Lace- Forever 21



Burgundy- Forever 21




Gray- Forever 21



Flowers- Forever 21, similar hereherehere



For some reason, I just love getting more dressed up during the colder months. I think skater skirts look adorable with my next group, which is tights, boots, and socks. I love mixing and matching patterns and colors, plus your legs can stay warm.

Boots, Socks, & Tights

Combats- Aldo, similar here, here, here
Ruffle Socks- Forever 21


Floral- DSW


Taupe- Target, similar here, here, here


Moto- Asos


Sweater Tights- H&M, similar here, here, here


I couldn't find the black, gray, or burgundy socks I was wearing, so here, here, and here are some of my favorite places to get tall socks. Also, herehere, and here are some similar boots to the tall ones I was wearing with the flannels.

Again, I love mixing and matching the colors and patterns of different socks, tights, boots, and skirts. You can dress up an outfit by wearing heeled boots, or dress it down by wearing combats or motorcycle boots. The possibilities are endless!

Thanks for reading! What's your #1 fall essential?

4 comments

  1. Those shirts are the best! I also really love your dress! xx

    TOPCOAT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stylish picks! - would love it of you could check out my latest beauty post xo

    Aliona | fromalionawithlove.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice looks! cute style :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © Blush and Fairy Dust
Design by Fearne