Review: L'oreal Silkissime Liners

September 21, 2014


Recently I decided to try some new liners, and I went for the L'oreal Silkissime ones. I first picked one up in Charcoal, which is a gray/black with subtle shimmer, and then later I got Black and Green Ivy.
These are some of the most incredible eyeliners I've ever tried. Each one is so creamy and pigmented, yet they all last for hours. I don't think I've ever found a liner that stays as well on the waterline/tightline as these do. They don't tug on your eye when you apply them, but they're not messy and they don't bleed all over the place.


All the colors in the collection are amazing, and I just know I'm going to have to get a few more. I really love using Charcoal on the waterline and for tightlining, I love using Black on my upper lids, and I like using Green Ivy in the waterline.

Overall these are some of the best liners I've tried in a while, and I'm so happy that I found them!

Thanks for reading! What's your favorite eyeliner? 

2 comments

  1. They look so good. I used to use a lot of eyeliner but now I ony use mascara, a bit of concealer and a lipstick. Love the review.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oo I think I need to try these :)

    Fleur x

    http://itsmefleur.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © Blush and Fairy Dust
Design by Fearne