Music Playlist: Relax

September 27, 2014

I love listening to a certain playlist when I need to relax, calm down, or fall asleep (I have pretty bad insomnia, and listening to some music helps me to feel sleepier). It includes a lot of chill, slow songs, which is a bit different from some of the other playlists I've posted (Long Car Ride Playlist here and Exercise Playlist here). Nonetheless, I hope this gives you a few new songs to listen to!

  1. Across the Universe- The Beatles
  2. After the Storm- Mumford & Sons
  3. Always Midnight- Pat Monahan
  4. And The World Turned- The Gabe Dixon Band
  5. Chasing Cars- Snow Patrol
  6. Come and Find Me- Josh Ritter
  7. Don't Think Twice, It's All Right- Bob Dylan
  8. A Drop in the Ocean- Ron Pope
  9. Everything Has Changed- Taylor Swift feat. Ed Sheeran
  10. Fairytales and Firesides- Passenger
  11. The Fault in Our Stars- Troye Sivan
  12. Girl From The North Country- Bob Dylan
  13. Hallelujah- Jeff Buckley
  14. How To Save A Life- The Fray
  15. I Need You Now- Olly Murs
  16. I Remember- Whitley
  17. I Will- The Beatles
  18. Imagine- John Lennon
  19. Is There Somebody Who Can Watch You- The 1975
  20. Kiss Me- Ed Sheeran
  21. Knockin' On Heaven's Door- Bob Dylan
  22. Little Things- One Direction
  23. Mad World- Gary Jules
  24. Nothing- The Script
  25. Oblivion- Bastille
  26. One Of These Days- Olly Murs
  27. The Scientist- Coldplay
  28. Seaside- The Kooks
  29. She- Ed Sheeran
  30. The Story I Heard- Blind Pilot
  31. Sweet Disposition- The Temper Trap
  32. Yellow- Coldplay
  33. Yesterday- The Beatles
  34. You Break Me (Piano Version)- Ed Sheeran
  35. Youth- Daughter
Thanks for reading! What's your favorite chill song?

3 comments

  1. Lovely post! I have anxiety and do the same thing... our playlists actually have very similar songs haha x

    lana-sultana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a good playlist i need to download some of these

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © Blush and Fairy Dust
Design by Fearne