Music Playlist: Exercise

August 17, 2014

Fast paced music is one of the only things that helps me get through a long workout. I have a playlist of around 50 songs that I listen to for the hour that I work out, which includes running, biking, rowing, etc. During workouts I like to listen to things that are more rock and alternative, because I feel like it gets me to work harder. There's a handful of these songs that I listen to specifically when I'm running, and those are italicized.

  1. American Idiot (Cover)- 5 Seconds of Summer
  2. Animal- Neon Trees
  3. Anthem- blink-182
  4. Are You Gonna Be My Girl- Jet
  5. Born To Run- Bruce Springsteen
  6. Don't Stop- 5 Seconds of Summer
  7. Dumpweed- blink-182
  8. Graduate- Third Eye Blind
  9. Helter Skelter- The Beatles
  10. I Don't Wanna Be In Love- Good Charlotte
  11. Just The Girl- The Click Five
  12. Library Pictures- Arctic Monkeys
  13. London- Third Eye Blind
  14. London Calling- The Clash
  15. Love Runs Out- OneRepublic
  16. My Generation- The Who
  17. On Top Of The World- Imagine Dragons
  18. Pompeii- Bastille
  19. R U Mine?- Arctic Monkeys
  20. Rejects- 5 Seconds of Summer
  21. Revolution- The Beatles
  22. Rip This Joint- The Rolling Stones
  23. The Rock Show- blink-182
  24. Rocks Off- The Rolling Stones
  25. Wendy Clear- blink-182
Thanks for reading! If you want to see my first playlist, which was for a long car ride, you can see it here (and I know, some of these are repeats from that list).

7 comments

  1. I've only just gotten into working out so I don't actually have a playlist yet that I've enjoyed enough to make me forget I'm exercising. Definitely going to try this one out though since I love the old school jams! :D

    Deb | Debra Bros Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I could listen to this play list for the rest of my life!!! It's perfect! Thank you Cassie :)

    Monday mask have just began, for a healthier hair visit: http://hairtohips.blogspot.com.es/
    Just beginning but it would mean a lot! Thank you so much!!! Kisses from Barcelona :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your blog looks great, I just followed it :) Good luck!

      Delete
  3. I completely agree, fast paced music definitely makes me feel more motivated to continue and to push myself that little bit harder!
    Great post :)

    katielouise-x.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely blog you have! :-)

    I am following you on blog Lovin, please follow me back :-)

    Fleur x

    http://itsmefleur.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Neon Trees - Animal is such a good workout song! Loved your list. x
    http://www.thoughtsinstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Summer was surely a breeze! I miss it now. But, back to school goodies are always fab! (:

    ♥ | www.connect-the-cloths.com | xoxo
    http://blogspotter.co/connect-the-cloths

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © Blush and Fairy Dust
Design by Fearne