Fashion: The Summer Edit

July 5, 2014


A few weeks ago I posted this, which was basically my summer essentials for lips and nails. Here I have a list of my fashion essentials for the summer...


High Waisted Shorts

Red- American Eagle



Gray- Urban Outfitters, similar here, here, here



Regular Denim- Windsor




Muscle Tees/Loose Tanks

Blue- Levi's




Gray- Jawbreaking



Striped- Envy, similar here, here, here



White- Urban Outfitters





Fun Sunglasses

Floral- Dry Goods



Blue- Charming Charlie, similar here, here, here



Tribal- Charming Charlie, similar here, here, here



Aviators- Charming Charlie, similar here, here, here



Sandals

Brown- Target




Black & White- Nordstrom



Thanks for reading! What are some of your summer fashion essentials?

5 comments

  1. Love the red shorts! Great post :)

    http://babblingboutbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing! Love the high waisted jeans! And I am a super huge fan of Urban Outfitters!

    Lets keep in touch and follow each other on bloglovin! I always follow back!

    Love from Canada,
    Marie from www.ElleCharie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow your blog post is amazing

    I love your blog and your design

    well done

    I have just done a new blog post it would mean so much to me if you would comment

    http://myroutinesjade.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love wearing muscle tees with the really low side so that your bandeau shows. and I really like your sandals in the last picture, so cute

    www.yunanalysis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © Blush and Fairy Dust
Design by Fearne