Daily Inspirations: Clean Eating

July 12, 2014


So, this isn't as much as a daily inspiration, but more of something I've been thinking about over the past few weeks. I've been inspired to start eating healthier and cleaner, which basically would mean eliminating processed junk foods and eating more fruits, vegetables, seeds, nuts, etc. This may seem like a way to lose weight or stay thin, which it partly is, but it's also about living a healthy lifestyle.
For the past few months I've been exercising regularly, which I'm proud of, but I still haven't felt completely healthy. I think that changing my diet will help me to feel better about myself and much more healthy. I'm a little nervous to start this, but I think if I go slowly, I'll be able to eventually stop some of my cravings for unhealthy food. If I completely remove something from my diet I'm going to crave it even more, and eventually binge and eat a ton of it. My idea is to gradually remove junk foods until I'm at the point where I'd rather eat fruit than candy. That's not to say I won't treat myself sometimes, because I think that's an important aspect of this too. If I'm hanging out with friends and we're eating cookies, I'll have one instead of five. Including portion control, some of the things I want to start doing are:
  • drinking more water
  • eating smaller and more frequent meals
  • eating more natural foods (duh)
I know this might not be something everyone is interested in, but I think it's going to be a great way to feel healthier, and I hope to give some ideas to anyone who is struggling with a similar problem as me.

Thanks for reading!

5 comments

  1. Wow just came across your blog and I must say I love it :) the design if amazing and It's a great read :)


    I have just uploaded a new post would mean a lot if you was to comment me what you think http://myroutinesjade.blogspot.co.uk/

    keep up the fanatic work :)


    keep in touch

    jade

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thumbs up to drinking more water, it's a habit that I practise as much as I can. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post!!
    Keep in touch xoxo
    Antonella

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have also been getting into eating better and I can really feel a difference :)

    Michelle from www.glassow.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a perfect way to get healthier! I shall need to try more of your points!

    http://starsandspaceandstuff.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © Blush and Fairy Dust
Design by Fearne