Summer 2014 Bucketlist

June 3, 2014


Today was my last day of school, and I'm so excited that summer is finally here. I have a feeling this is going to be an amazing one! Here are some of the things I want to do...

  1. Go outside everyday. Over the school year I don't get outside nearly as much as I should, and summer is the perfect time to do so.
  2. DIY projects. I have loads of different ideas I want to try for changing some old shirts and shoes, and of course, I'll show them here. 
  3. Go to the beach. Number one summer activity. Enough said.
  4. Amusement Parks. I love roller coasters, and they're one of my favorite parts about summer. I plan to go to Six Flags as many times as I can. 
  5. Keep exercising. I like running outside during the summer, especially at night. It's a great way to stay healthy! 
  6. Outdoor concert. Right now I have tickets to see One Republic and The Script, and I'm so so so excited! 
  7. Late night fro-yo & ice cream runs. I finally have a car, so I plan on getting frozen yogurt and ice cream a lot with my friends. 
  8. Wear brighter lip colors. I'm always really timid about wearing bright lipstick, and usually stick to emphasizing my eyes, but this summer I really want to step out of my comfort zone and try something new!
  9. Listen to new music. Finding new songs is one of my favorite things to do, and I have so much time during summer to do so. Right now I want to listen to more of The Fray, Third Eye Blind, and blink-182. 
  10. Read, read, read. I have a whole pile of books I want to read this summer, starting with We Were Liars by E. Lockhart.  
  11. Wear a new perfume. I love using a new perfume when a new period in my life starts, so I can smell it in the future and be reminded of this time. This summer I'm looking for something with vanilla or coconut, because those are my two favorite scents. 
  12. See new movies. And of course kicking it off is The Fault in our Stars, which I'm going to see at midnight!
  13. Live in the moment. It's pretty cliche, I know, but I don't think I spend enough time trying to be happy during the year. This summer I want to be as happy as I can be. 
Thanks for reading, I hope this inspired you to have an amazing summer! What's on your bucketlist? 

3 comments

  1. I pretty much relate with your entire list but most of all #4 & #6. :] // itsCarmen.com ☼

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this list! I'll definitely be sticking to it, especially more reading x

    lamourjosie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a really cute bucket list! i can definitely say a few of those are on my list as well! outdoor concerts are the best!

    TIFFANY / www.tiffanyeatworld.com

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © Blush and Fairy Dust
Design by Fearne