Today was my last day of school, and I'm so excited that summer is finally here. I have a feeling this is going to be an amazing one! Here are some of the things I want to do...
- Go outside everyday. Over the school year I don't get outside nearly as much as I should, and summer is the perfect time to do so.
- DIY projects. I have loads of different ideas I want to try for changing some old shirts and shoes, and of course, I'll show them here.
- Go to the beach. Number one summer activity. Enough said.
- Amusement Parks. I love roller coasters, and they're one of my favorite parts about summer. I plan to go to Six Flags as many times as I can.
- Keep exercising. I like running outside during the summer, especially at night. It's a great way to stay healthy!
- Outdoor concert. Right now I have tickets to see One Republic and The Script, and I'm so so so excited!
- Late night fro-yo & ice cream runs. I finally have a car, so I plan on getting frozen yogurt and ice cream a lot with my friends.
- Wear brighter lip colors. I'm always really timid about wearing bright lipstick, and usually stick to emphasizing my eyes, but this summer I really want to step out of my comfort zone and try something new!
- Listen to new music. Finding new songs is one of my favorite things to do, and I have so much time during summer to do so. Right now I want to listen to more of The Fray, Third Eye Blind, and blink-182.
- Read, read, read. I have a whole pile of books I want to read this summer, starting with We Were Liars by E. Lockhart.
- Wear a new perfume. I love using a new perfume when a new period in my life starts, so I can smell it in the future and be reminded of this time. This summer I'm looking for something with vanilla or coconut, because those are my two favorite scents.
- See new movies. And of course kicking it off is The Fault in our Stars, which I'm going to see at midnight!
- Live in the moment. It's pretty cliche, I know, but I don't think I spend enough time trying to be happy during the year. This summer I want to be as happy as I can be.
Thanks for reading, I hope this inspired you to have an amazing summer! What's on your bucketlist?