Review: Make Up Forever Minis

June 7, 2014


In April I received two little Make Up Forever products from Sephora because it was my birthday month, and I've been testing them out since then.
The first was the Smoky Extravagant Mascara.

First of all, the brush on this mascara is massive. I like that it gives me a lot of volume, but it was almost a bit scary using it because I thought I was going to poke myself in the eye! Other than that I really like this mascara, it's a good mix of lengthening and volumizing, and it has good staying power. In addition to that it's not hard to remove, which is a must for me.

The other product was the Rouge Artist Natural Lipstick in N9, or Copper Pink.

I absolutely love the color of this, it's just a bit darker than my natural lip color. The lipstick itself is fairly moisturizing, which is nice. The only downside to this is that it doesn't last incredibly long, however I can put up with reapplying it often since I love the color and it feels comfortable on my lips when I wear it.



Thanks for reading! Would you try these products?

8 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That mascara's wand looks pretty good to be honest, and I love trying new mascaras so I might just try that one!

    L&L - http://sisterblend.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i still haven't tried any of their products, these look awesome!

    xx danielle
    fameliquorlove // bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow your eyelashes look amazing! I also got the makeup forever mini mascara from the birthday kit from sephora! Love being a beauty insider!

    Love from Canada,
    Marie from www.ElleCharie.com
    ♥♥♥ Enter to Win AMAZING Beauty Products♥♥♥
    Elle Charie on Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  5. The mascara looks gorgeous, i love your lashes but how many coats did you apply to get that effect? thats the down side to mascaras some you have to cake it on to get the lush eye lashes we want! following hon, hope you will follow back x

    New entry on my blog featuring some amazing products, cheap and high quality and whats more a huge sale going on YAY! http://shimzbeauty.com/born-pretty-store-product-detailed-review/

    Also running a giveaway on my blog - http://shimzbeauty.com/nyx-mini-haul-video-lorac-little-black-palette-giveaway/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not really into mascara so wouldn't try the mascara, but I love lipstick so would deffo try that one out. I'm now following you on Bloglovin' and GFC. I'd love it if you could follow me too? http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12159199 +
    http://louiseabenamensah.blogspot.co.uk/ xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to, already following you on Bloglovin' and just followed you on GFC :)

      Delete
  7. That mascara looks lovely and the lipstick is such a pretty shade :)

    Amy x

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © Blush and Fairy Dust
Design by Fearne