Lips & Tips: The Summer Edit

June 12, 2014

As I mentioned in my bucketlist, I want to start wearing brighter lip colors this summer. Here are some of the colors that I plan on wearing, along with a few of my favorite neutrals for summer.




The High End Brights
YSL's Rouge Volupte Lipstick in 29, or Opera Rose
Mac's Lipstick in Crosswires


The Drugstore Brights 
Maybelline's Color Sensational Lipstick in 870, or Shocking Coral
Covergirl's Jumbo Gloss Balm in 215, or Watermelon Twist
Revlon's Lip Butter in Tutti Frutti


The High End Neutrals
Benefit's California Kissin Lip Gloss (It's tinted blue to make your teeth look whiter- but it doesn't look blue on the lips!)
Clinique's Chubby Stick in Woppin' Watermelon


The Drugstore Neutrals

Revlon's Lip Gloss in Super Natural
Revlon's Lip Butter in Juicy Papaya

Summer is also my favorite time to wear super bright polish on my fingers and toes. Here are some of my favorite summer colors.


Essie's Watermelon
Sally Hansen's Blue Me Away!
Elf's Fire Coral
OPI's Samoan Sand

Thanks for reading! What are some of your favorite summer lipsticks or nail polishes?

3 comments

  1. Maybelline Shocking Coral and Sally Hensen Blue Me Away are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a good post, the Maybelline lipstick in shocking coral is so pretty!! I've just followed you on GFC and bloglovin, and would really appreciate the follow back! I've only just started my blog and would love some readers! Fab blog!

    thelilymint.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © Blush and Fairy Dust
Design by Fearne