May Favorites

May 29, 2014

My first favorite has been the Cover Girl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation in 810.
I had been having trouble with foundation over the past few months, and I had heard good reviews on this one, so I decided to give it a try. I absolutely love it, and it's probably my new favorite foundation. It has light coverage and doesn't stick to the dry patches of my skin, but it also stays on and looks good for a long time. It was easy to apply and didn't take a long time to blend into my skin. The best part was that the shade I chose matched my skin almost perfectly, which is so hard for me when picking drugstore foundations.

My next favorite has been the Revlon Lip Butter in Juicy Papaya.

I'm absolutely in love with the Revlon lip butters because they're hydrating, smooth, and have an amazing color selection and payoff. This peachy-pink shade has been perfect for spring and I'm sure I'm going to wear it a lot during summer too. 

As for blush, I've been loving the NXY Powder Blush in Mauve.

The quality of this blush is great, it's incredibly pigmented and has good staying power. And for $6, I think it's amazing. The only downside to this is that the packaging on mine broke! Other than that, I'm completely in love with these blushes and I'm going to have to get a few more shades. 

My last beauty favorite is the Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eyeliner in Stingray.

This has been my go-to eyeliner all month because it's creamy and smooth, but it's also very pigmented and lasts long, especially with my oily eyelids (I know that's gross sounding, but it's true). I have this in a dark black, but it also comes in some gorgeous other colors. I totally want to try black amethyst or purple tang

As for fashion, I've been really loving these silky shorts which I showed here

My music favorites this month have been Ed Sheeran's One off of his new album and All of the Stars, which he wrote for The Fault in our Stars. I've also been re-obsessed with the song Boston by Augustana and Just the Girl by the Click Five. 

Lastly, my favorite quote of the month is:
"Never love anyone who treats you like you're ordinary".
-Oscar Wilde

Thanks for reading, what were some of your monthly favorites?

2 comments

  1. Love that NYX blusher - such a pretty colour for spring!
    I've been loving Topshop lipsticks this month!
    lifeofprinkie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That revlon lipstick looks really nice. It does look to heavy for summer as well.
    REWardMakeup

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © Blush and Fairy Dust
Design by Fearne