April Favorites

May 1, 2014


Here are my favorites from the month of April...
My first beauty favorite has been the Benefit Porefessional Primer. Hands down, this is the best primer I've ever tried. It smooths out pores and fine lines, and it makes my makeup last longer. I've been using it non-stop.

The next thing I've been loving is the Jane Cosmetics Water Resistant Eyeliner in Brown Shimmer. I usually don't go for brown eyeliner, however I've been using this on my top and bottom lash lines and smudging it a bit, and I really like how it looks. The liner itself is great, especially for being $6. It's creamy and pigmented, and lasts without a primer. The shimmer in the liner isn't too overpowering, it's just enough to give it dimension.


My fashion favorite of April has been floral, and I did a post showing some of my favorite outfits involving it. You can check that out here.


My music favorites this month have been:
The Arctic Monkeys' AM (in particular the songs R U Mine? and Snap Out of It)Girls Like You by The Naked and Famous, Sing by Ed Sheeran, You off of the 1975's EP Sex, and lastly throwing it back to Sweet Disposition by the Temper Trap and Jumper by Third Eye Blind.

My favorite quote this month has been:
"Wise shall be the bearers of light"
-Walter Williams

Thanks for reading, have a nice day!

7 comments

  1. I love AM it's a great album!
    P.S I'm running a giveaway at the moment if you want to enter:) x
    The Lipstick, The Girl and Her Wardrobe Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't stop hearing hype about benefit's porefesional, everyone just seems to love it so much haha! Xx

    Beauty Soup | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww lovely favourites, I still haven't tried pore porefesional yet! x

    LauraThinksAbout

    ReplyDelete
  4. When i first tried pore professional I wasn’t really a fan, as I suffer from dry skin. However recently my skin hasn’t been as dry and it works well in terms of minimising pores but not so much as a primer and making my makeup last!

    www.britishbeautyaddict.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tried the Benefit Primer but I didn't like it, I didn't feel it worked for me like a primer should...shame but not everything will work! :)

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the 1975s album. they're such a great band and so amazing live.
    http://pocketn0tes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all these songs! Arctic Monkeys is my favourite group and I'm so happy that I'm going to see them in July! <3

    www.everyella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © Blush and Fairy Dust
Design by Fearne