The Very Inspiring Blogger Award

April 11, 2014


I was nominated for the Very Inspiring Blogger award by Hayley, from simpleanclassy. Her blog is amazing, go check it out! 
Rules:
1. Thank & link the person who nominated you. 
2. List the rules & display the award. 
3. Share 7 things about yourself. 
4. Nominate 7 other blogs and comment on their blog to let them know. 
5. Optional: Display the logo and follow whoever nominated you.

Facts about me:
1. I've taken dance classes since I was about 3, but I stopped this year.  
2. I'm obsessed with organizing things, and I'm constantly reorganizing my room and my desk. 
3. I've gone white water rafting, surfing, and cliff diving. 
4. I've always wanted a dog, but I can't have one because my siblings are allergic.
5. I love interior decorating, and I used to want to be an interior designer. 
6. Working with kids is one of my favorite things to do, and my first job was as a camp counselor. 
7. I couldn't live without music, and I have over 1100 songs in my iTunes library! 

Blogs I nominate:

Thanks for reading!

1 comment

  1. Congratulations on being nominated!!! That's so awesome :) Music definitely rocks my world too. I have over 2000 songs and the collection builds everyday, haha.

    Deb | Debra Bros Blog

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © Blush and Fairy Dust
Design by Fearne