Daily Inspirations: Flowers

April 8, 2014


Today I wanted to share something small, but meaningful, that brightened up my day a bit. I was captain of a team at my school this year, and I received these flowers today at our end of season banquet. This was something small that helped make my day a lot better, and will continue to make me happy when I see them sitting by my window.
All it takes is one small action to make someone's day better, and I encourage everyone to do as many small acts of kindness as possible every day. You'll never know the impact they might have! Along the lines of this, my mom's second book just came out today, and the story relates to small acts of kindness. I'd love it if you checked it out! You can see it here.

I'd also love to hear something that you did for someone, or someone did for you, that brightened your day today. 

Thanks for reading!

2 comments

  1. Such a lovely read, i love post's like this! You are so pretty! I nominated you for
    "very inspiring blogger award " You have wonderful content! Please check it out-
    http://simpleanclassy.blogspot.co.nz/ Hayley, xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a lovely blog! please check out my blog http://www.lilysbeautyroom.blogspot.co.uk/ and maybe comment!
    thankyou xo

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © Blush and Fairy Dust
Design by Fearne