Review: L'Oréal Infallible The Super Slim Liquid Eyeliner

March 11, 2014


A few weeks ago my beloved Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner (full review here) dried out. As much as I loved it, I wanted to see if I could find a cheaper option. Along came the L'Oréal Infallible The Super Slim Liquid Eyeliner. 

L'oreal infallible super slim liquid eyeliner

L'oreal infallible super slim liquid eyeliner

I have mixed feelings about this liner. My favorite thing about it is that it has a semi flexible felt tip, which makes it incredibly easy to apply. It's a very intensely pigmented black, which is another plus. My one problem deals with the staying power. Even with an eye primer on, I still found that after a few hours I had a slight case of raccoon eyes..that is to say some of the liner had fallen under my eyes. The next time I wore this liner I topped it off with some matte black eye shadow, and I found that this helped the liner stay in place. This was a slight nuisance to me because I have so little time to get ready in the morning- but I think I can bear with it because besides this, the liner was really good.  

I can't say that it was quite as good as the Stila one, because that one lasts all day without being set with an eye shadow, but it was definitely a hit in the rest of the categories. I would recommend it to anyone who doesn't mind putting a little extra time into doing their eyeliner. And at less than half the price of the Stila one, I'd say this is a bargain. 

6 comments

  1. Have you tried Maybelline HyperSharp liner? It's really good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I haven't, but thank you for the recommendation!

      Delete
  2. I need a new eyeliner! Thanks for the review!

    www.stylecastle.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a lovely little blog you have here :D looks amazing :)


    my name is jade and i have just started blogging it would be awesome if you could comment what you think :) http://myroutinesjade.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Coupon: HCTVIP ,Save $94 + 10% Off the Babyliss Pro Mira Curl@ www.haircurltool.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pigmentation seems great, too bad about the staying power! My favorite is the stila one too!!
    The Beauty Break

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © Blush and Fairy Dust
Design by Fearne