March Favorites

March 28, 2014


Here's what I've been loving this past month...
My top favorite for March is the Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Blissful.

The formula of these blushes is amazing. They're not too pigmented, where you put a little bit on and it looks like you've just been smacked, but they're pigmented enough where it doesn't feel like you're applying nothing. They blend incredibly well and last a long time (maybe not quite 12 hours, but still a long time). There's a wide range of colors, and I love this one because it's a natural peachy color, which is beautiful for spring.

I've also been enjoying the Stila All Over Shimmer Powder in Kitten.

This came in a set over the holidays with the Stila Lip Glaze in Kitten (review here). This exact product can't be bought anymore, however you can still get it in a duo with another color. This is a very shimmery highlighting powder that I like to wear on the tops of my cheekbones and paired with a matte blush. I personally like the way the shimmer looks, however not everyone prefers something with as high of a shimmer. The powder itself is very buttery and pigmented, and lasts a long time. 


My next favorite is the Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Pango Peach (I guess I'm pretty into peachy colors right now).

The formula of this gloss is pretty good- not my favorite, but it's good enough. It's a thinner gloss, so it doesn't have a ton of lasting power, but it has a lot of shine. Because the formula's a little thinner, the gloss is more sheer. For this particular color, I like that it's sheer. It makes it much easier to wear and it pairs well with a lot of different looks. Again, this color is gorgeous for spring. I also love layering this gloss over the Revlon Color Burst Lip Butter in Tutti Frutti.


Another favorite this month has been the Mac All That Glitters Eyeshadow.

Mac eyeshadows are great, they're very soft and pigmented, and last forever. I love this shade in particular because it looks great as just a quick wash of color, but it also looks beautiful layered with other colors. It has a nice eye-opening/brightening effect. 


My last beauty favorite is the Nivea Lip Butter in Vanilla & Macadamia Kiss. 

This is a simple, moisturizing lip balm, except that it smells and tastes soooo good. I mostly put it on just to smell it. I'm obsessed. In case you're wondering, it smells exactly like the name: vanilla and macadamia. 

For a fashion favorite, I've been loving graphic tees/sweatshirts.


I think these look really cool paired with dark jeans and a lot of bracelets. They're also a fun way to display things you like, for example, Spiderman and Batman are my two favorite superheroes!

Love sweatshirt- Forever 21, similar herehere
Spiderman sweatshirt- Forever 21
Batman shirt- Forever 21, similar herehere
London calling shirt- Urban Outfitters, similar hereherehere

Thank you so much for reading!

3 comments

  1. I love your graphic tees! X

    Http://mehshake.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. a few of my favorites in yours! I adore Stila Kitten and that Nivia lip butter! It smells so amazing

    http://www.mercuteify.com/

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © Blush and Fairy Dust
Design by Fearne