The Liebster Award

February 27, 2014


Today I saw that I was nominated for a Liebster Award by Selena, from the Blushing Beauty! I'm so excited to answer some of the questions and share some facts about myself.

11 Facts About Me:

1. I'm 5'2''.
2. The top three places I want to visit are London, Sydney, and Paris.
3. I love going to concerts and seeing my favorite bands/singers live.
4. I'm turning 17 in 2 months.
5. My favorite season is summer because I love warm weather and no school.
6. I love inspirational quotes and I have them hanging all around my room.
7. My favorite color is purple.
8. I love reading classic books like The Catcher in the Rye, To Kill a Mockingbird, A Tale of Two Cities, etc.
9. I have an older brother and sister.
10. I couldn't survive without chocolate.
11. I love makeup and fashion (obviously) and I hope some day to have a job involving either of them.

Questions:

1. What's your idea of the perfect day?

My perfect day would probably be sleeping in, then going shopping and out to dinner with some friends.

2. Favorite quote?

I can never choose favorites, but one is "Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart." -Kahlil Gibran. I also love this one "All I can do is be me. Whoever that is." -Bob Dylan.

3. Favorite artist or band?

Hands down, the Beatles. 

4. Dream job?

I love to write, so I think it would be amazing to work for a fashion or beauty magazine and write articles for it. 

5. Any weird habits or obsessions?

Everything in my room has to be in a certain place..I'm super OCD about it. It's weird. 

6. Would you rather be able to go back in time or into the future?

I think I'd rather go back in time to the 60's or 70's because I like a lot of the music from those decades. I also think it'd be really cool to see what my parents were like when they were my age.

7. Favorite makeup brand?

I don't think I could ever choose..but for drugstore I'd probably say Revlon and for high end I'd say Urban Decay.

8. If you could make one wish, what would it be?

I wish my feet were bigger! This is a weird one, but I have extremely tiny feet and it's always so hard to find shoes that are cute and also fit me. 

9. What are your favorite blog posts to read?

I love seeing Temptalia's swatches, the Beauty Department's tutorials, and the cool tattoos on Tattoologist

10. Favorite memory?

My favorite memory might be when my mom took me to L.A. for my sixteenth birthday. I didn't want to have a party, but we still wanted to do something special and since I love traveling, this was the perfect idea. It was such an amazing trip and I'll never forget it. 

11. How did you get into blogging?

I'd been loving makeup, fashion, and reading beauty/fashion blogs for a while, and it seemed like something fun and cool to do. I had a lot of ideas that I could talk about, so one day my friend helped me come up with a name and I started it! It was scary at first, but now I'm happy that I did it. 

Here are the bloggers I nominate:

EIKC.
Ambi Fashion
Not Another Beauty Blog
Emmi Hearts
Beauty and Fashion Freaks
Pretty in Glam
Hollybee
Anna Czarina
Waite a Little
British Beauty Addict
Northern Beauty

My questions are:

1. What's the #1 product you couldn't live without?
2. If you could stay one age forever what would it be?
3. What's your favorite food?
4. What's your favorite brand of makeup brushes?
5. Do you have a pet? If not, what type of pet would you want?
6. What's your favorite book, movie, or TV show?
7. What's your favorite thing to do when having a bad day?
8. What type of music is your favorite?
9. Which season do you love the most?
10. Where is the #1 place you'd like to visit?
11. What's your favorite product to splurge on?

13 comments

  1. Thanks for doing this! My favorite color is purple too and I definitely couldn't live without chocolate either! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks dear for nominating me.....:-)
    http://www.beautyandfashionfreaks.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for tagging! I love this! I so agree about the 70's I'd love to be in that era!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats on you Award dear !! you have such an awesome blog :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for nominating me dear :) i will do a post soon :) have a nice weekend doll ! xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi dear!! I really enjoy your blog, its amazing!!
    Your post is so perfect :)
    Come to see my new post: NO ONE COULD DENY
    http://peaceinmyshoes.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  7. We have some facts that are common; 1,2, 6, 9 and 11. :) Would you like to get free fashion items of your wishlist? Check the comment section of my last blogpost. Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely answers! I love revlon, too! :D

    CATHY // helllo, Cathy

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © Blush and Fairy Dust
Design by Fearne