Review: Revlon ColorStay Eyeshadow

February 2, 2014


Recently I've been wanting to try out some purple eyeshadow, so I decided to try this Revlon ColorStay Eyeshadow palette in "seductive". I love the colors; the top two are a light whiteish-purple and a light pinkish-purple (both of which are frosted), and the bottom two are a medium amethyst-type purple and a dark eggplant purple (both of which are more matte).


The pigmentation of the shadows is sheer at first, however they can be built up to a more opaque finish. I actually like that they go on a bit sheer, because it makes the purple more wearable and not as 'out there'. With a good eyeshadow primer, these lasted a long time and I didn't notice any creasing.

Considering these are only $8, I think the quality is great. I'll probably be picking up a few more of these because there are a wide selection of shades in the range.

9 comments

  1. they are so pretty colors ! Would you like to follow each other on Bloglovin :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty!

    http://mypetitecorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These seem really reasonably priced. I'd love to be more experimental with my eyeshadow! x

    lamourjosie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice colors x
    www.vicariousLA.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty colours (:


    http://hollybumblebeee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Reasonably priced and such gorgeous shades!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Revlon do such lovely eyeshadows and for the price, you're right, thats good quality.

    zubie's musings

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © Blush and Fairy Dust
Design by Fearne