Review: Maybelline Color Elixir

November 9, 2013


I've been hearing a ton of good things about the Color Elixir lip glosses from Maybelline, so I decided to try them, and I've fallen completely in love! I chose the shade Captivating Carnation, or 080, which is so gorgeous.
Although it wasn't exactly what I was expecting from seeing it in the tube, I still love it. There's a ton of color options from nudes all the way to purples, and they are so pigmented. The formula is amazing, not sticky or heavy at all. It's also moisturizing, which is another huge plus. The best part is that they're not too expensive! I'll definitely be getting some more colors soon.

6 comments

  1. it looks more pretty in the hand :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, what a pretty colour! I haven't seen these yet but will keep my eye out for them x

    lamourjosie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know how I was going to feel about these colour elixirs but now I really want to give them a try. Thanks for the review.

    Dejhana | Waite a Little

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this color! It's so beautiful! Great review, I'm glad they are moisturizing :)

    xoxo

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's such a lovely color! Very pink!

    -V
    http://stylishlyme.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This lip product looks amazing. Reminds me of the rimmel apocolips but with a wider color range.
    http://makeupmonster77.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © Blush and Fairy Dust
Design by Fearne