What I'm Loving Right Now

October 14, 2013


There are a few makeup related things that I have been loving lately, sort of like a mid-monthly favorites. Firstly, the Real Techniques Setting Brush.
I had been using a regular powder brush to set my under eye concealer, and then I found this brush and fell in love with it. It fits perfectly around the sides of the nose and under the eyes, and sets everything really well. Plus I love the pink handle! Next, I've been obsessed with the color Half Baked from my Urban Decay Naked 2 palette.

This is a shimmery, gold color that I've been using on my entire lid, and then blending a bit to soften the edges. It looks gorgeous and really brightens up your eyes. The Urban Decay shadows are great in general, super pigmented and blend really well. I use my Naked palettes every day! The next thing I've been loving is the Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in black. 


This is my favorite liquid eyeliner as of right now because it's easy to apply, dries quickly, and the color comes out really well. The felt tip makes it fool-proof, and I absolutely love that. 

The last thing I've been loving is the Urban Decay De-Slick Oil Control Makeup Setting Spray

I had been hearing about setting sprays from everyone, but was a little apprehensive about them. I decided to try the mini size, and fell in love with it. I have combo skin, so the de-slick helps keep me less shiny, but they also make two different options that are better for dry or normal skin. They help lock your makeup onto your face so nothing moves around and keep it looking perfect all day.

Those are all my favorites as of right now, I hope you enjoyed reading!

13 comments

  1. Love RT brushes! Just followed your blog btw :) x

    www.notanotherbeautyblog.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Stila eyeliner looks amazing! Sooo black! Need to try it!

    MyMakeUpCompulsion

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post! would you like to follow eachother?
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have some fab bits here! Really want to try the RT setting brush!

    www.britishbeautyaddict.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's totally worth it! One of my favorite brushes.

      Delete
  5. I love felt tip eye liners. The make applying eye liner ever so easy!!!

    http://welldressed25.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've always loved fashion but just recently started getting into make-up! I must get my hands on this naked 2 palette! Great post X

    thelifeofshikhu.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I'd definitely recommend either Naked palette, they're both amazing!

      Delete
  7. great post! would you like to follow eachother?
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © Blush and Fairy Dust
Design by Fearne