Pamper Nights

October 6, 2013

Because every day life is so stressful and crazy, I like to have a little pamper night every once in a while (or every week) to relax and recharge a bit. I find these really helpful because I get some time to myself where I don't have to worry about anything. Here's a little run down of what I like to do on a typical pamper night:

I start off by taking a nice, long shower. While in the shower, I wash my hair and then apply a hair mask. Right now I'm using the Macadamia Deep Repair Masque, which I love. It leaves my hair feeling soft and much easier to deal with, and it smells good!


While I have this in my hair, I like to use a body scrub to get off all the dead skin. As of now I'm using The Body Shop Shea Butter Body Scrub. I had heard amazing reviews about this, and it really is one of the best scrubs I've tried. It doesn't feel too abrasive, but it does the job and leaves your skin feeling smooth.


After using the scrub and letting the hair mask sit in my hair for about 5-7 minutes, I rinse it out and finish my normal shower routine. After getting out of the shower, I pat myself dry and apply a body butter. Right now I'm using The Body Shop Vitamin E Body Butter.


I absolutely love The Body Shop's body butters because they smell amazing, leave your skin feeling super soft, and aren't too greasy. After that I'll put on a face mask. Right now I'm using The Body Shop Tea Tree Face Mask, which has been helping to even out my skin tone and keep breakouts nonexistent.


While sitting with this on my face, I like to listen to some music (I'm loving Bastille and The 1975 right now), light a candle, read a magazine or a book, paint my nails, etc. I wash it off after about 10-15 minutes, and then use the Fresh Sugar Lip Polish to take off the dead skin on my lips. This lip scrub works well, but I don't love the way it smells. It's a bit too processed smelling for me. I follow that up with The Body Shop Coconut Lip Butter (I guess I've just been loving The Body Shop Lately) which helps make my lips soft and smooth.


And then I'm all done! Nights like these are great for when you're going through a stressful time, or just want to pamper yourself a little.

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/10934369/?claim=yua2sdu7qkg">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

2 comments

  1. I really want to try the tea tree face mask so bad but its a little to expressive for me to just go buy and not no what its like.. I don't want to buy it and then not like it... really want to try and get a sample one day to try

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to try the macadamia mask so badly! Next time I'm in the usa I'll definitely be buying the fresh lip scrub :) great post x

    lamourjosie.com

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © Blush and Fairy Dust
Design by Fearne